Owning a home is a right of passage for most adults, but actually getting there can be daunting at times. There are so many different types of homes on the market—what’s the best for you? A lot of factors need to be considered before committing to a home, including: city, community, amenities available, home type and what needs it should fulfill. A lot of people find a community in a city they love but can’t find a home type they like. Or they find a great homebuilder that offers what they are looking for but doesn’t build in communities near the amenities they need.
To solve the problem, you might think it’s best to buy land in a community you love and build your desired home—the only problem is the freedom to build is a rare option to come by. Mostly due to increased competition, homebuilders are pre-buying land in communities. This often means that when you see a lot you like, the chances of it being already tied to a homebuilder are extremely high. Developers rarely have commitment-free lots.
Then there’s Royal Oaks.
CancomR is one of the only developers in Edmonton and area that offers lots with the freedom to choose any homebuilder, in a convenient location near Edmonton, Leduc, Nisku and Beaumont.
Clients can purchase a land directly from the developer in Royal Oaks and have the opportunity to choose how their home is built, whether that be finding the perfect homebuilder or building their own home, at their own pace. The opportunities are truly endless!
Royal Oaks sits ideally between some of Alberta’s best amenities and job opportunities, ensuring that everyone can find a home within the community.
Some of the perks include:
- Walking paths and hiking trails
- Cycling on local roads and trails
- Beautiful wi-fi park with serene ponds
- City services and lower property taxes
- Easy access to South Edmonton Common and Edmonton International Airport
- Minutes away from the new premium outlet mall
- Easy access to services in Edmonton, Beaumont and Leduc
- Minutes away from commercial zones
- Planned playground
- Community sports like hockey and soccer
- Schools nearby with a dedicated school bus
- Recreation centre around the corner
- Multiple picnic areas for summer-time fun
- Purchase a lot, pay in 3 years with no interest
- Choose your own builder or self build
CancomR has just released their final 15 lots in stage 5 of Royal Oaks, which are selling out quick. If you’d like to enquire about your shot at freedom before it’s gone, you can contact CancomR at: 780.442.1111 or email@example.com